Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My shopping trip today

Today was my first day really tring to shop on my $50 a week grocery budget. I ended up spending 52.73 and went to two stores but all and all i was pretty happy with my shopping especially since I am so new at this. At wal mart i spent 31.50 and would have spent around $58 before coupons. I am tring to get all my household items at cvs (like toliet paper, detergant, tampons you get the idea) with my ecbs and hardly coming out of pocket. Kaylee was REALLY ill though since we went to lunch with my mom and skipped a nap. But other than that it all went pretty smooth. Well I need to put the bug to bed. But I will check in really soon.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

You did really well. I takes a little practice, but it sounds like you are off to a wonderful start. Hang in there, you will be a pro in no time.