Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New to all of this!

Well I know I am going to be learning a lot as I start blogging. I love to read blogs and I have been meaning to post my own for quite a while. I just am not the most creative person you will ever meet so I have been trying to think of some new and different things for my blog. I haven't got that far yet so I just decided to dive in and hopefully it will come to me along the way. If you are reading my blog bless you as this is going to be learning process for me. I also want this to be a place where I can post things about being a mommy and wife as well as my successes and failures at being frugal. By the way I almost forgot I am still learning all of this and I would love your comments and suggestions. Also feel free to help me become more furgual! Hang on I think this is going to be fun! :)

4 comments:

jennyhope said...

I am in Alabama to and I just wanted to say hey. I saw your name on Amandas blog.

jennyhope said...

Also, lol on your profile because I am a huge coupon freak and I love cvs~~ha ha! I live in Pelham, AL

Wendy said...

Hi! I am new to this too and just started about the same time as you. I have a 4 children and LOVE to eat out so I want to cut expenses where I can to afford us to do things we love. I wanted to see if you could explain the ECBs at CVS. I haven't been yet. I have just been doing the research and hate to ask dealseekingmom to clue me in as she has been doing this forever.Also I don't have a cvs card. What's the deal with that? thks!

Jerry, Lauren, Kaylee, and Isaac! said...

wendy,
please email me. I would love to talk more and share some ideas about how I save money so we can still eat out on the weekends. This is something my family enjoys very much and while it may be a money pit fall we are not willing to give as well. :)